We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 22 May 2017

#189 Floral Profusion

Jackie is hosting our challenge today, and the theme is Floral Profusion. We would love to see your creations covered in flowers, lots of flowers. Please do not enter with just one flower as that is hardly a profusion of flowers!

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it has lots of flowers on it.

Please remember our 15 total challenge rule!

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Jackie

My card was a get well card for a colleague in hospital. Real flowers weren't allowed so we sent paper flowers instead! I used a combination of bought and hand made paper flowers for my pop up box card, along with some die cut butterflies.

Josephine

A card for a colleague who's having a special birthday, loves blue and is and leaving within a few days. I've used dies from Sue Wilson, Crafter's Companion, Spellbinders and Sizzix along with a computer-generated sentiment and a little glitter glue.

Mary

I used Tattered Lace's Sweet Serenity Blissful Blooms CD ROM and matching dies together with a Tattered Lace embossing folder.

Glenda

I used a clear stamp 'Shadow Flowers' by Local Rubber King for the main image, and punched out the four small flowers with paper punches and used a Memory Box die called 'Fabulous Phlox'. for larger corner flower.

Judy

I made this easel card for a friend that has been feeling under the weather. I hope that it cheers her up. The image I used is from Bugaboo Digital stamps. I coloured the image with copics, gell pen and glitter. To complete my card I added a die cut dragon and a sentiment.

Angela

A slightly grungy birthday card today which has a Masterboard background. The stamps are by Paper Artsy using Tim Holtz Oxide inks. Finished with Treasure Gold and coloured gems. Happy crafting, Angela x

Marlene

I have used a pre-coloured Lili of the Valley precoloured image from one of their art pads which are now discontinued, add lots of different flowers and a Butterfly Die

Margaret

I love adding flowers to my feminine cards so I really enjoyed the theme on this Challenge. Papers used are from Maja and I have added a piece of lace at the side and also did a little stenciling with translucent texture paste. Added some gauze under the flower cluster and included a few berries, gem sprays and die cut leaves as well as some randomly scattered prills.

Jac

Cut this cute little gift bag on the Cricut using the 'To You From Me' cartridge, used a sentiment stamp from Papertrey Ink and then added lots of Prima flowers and then some pearls.

Sally

I have used two stamp sets from Hobby Art and watercolours to make my card.

Pam

I used Art Impressions watercolor stamps for this challenge. Still learning with these stamps, but they are a lot of fun. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.

Agnieszka chanya13

Card for First Communion. It is for a boy so I used blue papers and flowers.
 
Peggy

I used a free svg by Diana Tunnicliff for this card base. I cut it in Cricut Design Space and added some Anna Griffin flowers, sentiment, ribbon and pearls.

June

The largest flower shown is made using 'foamarin' the other flowers from card stock. I didn't use any dies to cut the flowers, they were all hand cut, shaped and dusted using several distress ink pads by Ranger. I also used gold mirri as the card was for a couple celebrating their golden wedding anniversary. I added white satin ribbon, strands of pearls and pearl hearts. I typed the sentiment and die cut it using one of the stitched flags die set by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions
CCM Blog Signature

7 comments:

  1. Super DT Creations they are stunning, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the variety. Each one has it's own beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've admired your cards since Monday! I had planned to join your challenge, but your inLinkz isn't working properly. Although I have two links to your website and backlink to my own that I enter, it keeps saying I don't have a permalink. Sorry. I hope it starts working soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vickie, in the hopes that you are subscribed to comment updates, I am adding a quick reply here. I have left you a full explanation on your actual post of the card you tried to enter into our challenge. If you need any more information, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

      Hugs
      Lin x

      Delete
    2. I misunderstood which permalink it required and was only pasting mine in your linkup. Thanks for explaining that it needed to be your permalink to the specific challenge. When I tried that my information was accepted until I tried to finish, then it said my link was already entered, so it may need approval like the comments. Thanks for taking the time to explain this!

      Delete
    3. You're very welcome Vickie. I will check it out and make sure it gets entered. Thank you for taking the time to enter!

      Hugs
      Lin xx

      Delete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.