We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 19 October 2015

#150 Autumn Colours

Jackie is hosting our challenge today and she would love to see anything with warm Autumn colours.

Here is the team’s interpretation of the theme

Jackie
For my "man's card" I used a Sheena Douglas embossing folder, distress inks, gilding wax, a swirl die and some Hunkydory toppers from my stash.
 
I bought some gilding flakes at a Craft Show recently and this was the perfect Challenge to use them. 

Josephine
I decided to make a Christmas card in autumn shades - red, brown and gold. I die cut the snowflake panel and 'Noel' and mounted them onto red card. The snowflakes are heavy cardboard which I triple-embossed using some Cosmic Shimmer UTE powder.

Vania

I like to create cards in brown colours and I made this one with big pleasure.
I used lace and some flowers in sunny colours .

I love the many colours of Autumn and have really enjoyed making this card. I used a "Peek-a-boo" window and a very cute image by Tiddly Inks.

I have used a Lili of the Valley Stamp, coloured with promarkers and added Ribbon and Pearls

I have used Hunkydory Santa Paws

I chose this cute little image from Pink Gem Designs and stitched leaves dies from Lawn Fawn to create my Autumn Colours card.

I love the Autumn, with all it's glorious colours so this was an easy challenge for me.
My card has been made using a Kaleidacolor ink pad, Woodware grasses and LOTV sentiment.

I used a Tatty Twinkle stamp coloured using Promarkers

For my card I used some papers from Joy Crafts, and a mixture of Creative Expressions stamps for the leaves and sentiment and the pumpkins and lamp post are old stamps by Sheena Douglass.

I used old Bo Bunny papers and a TPS image to make my card in a mix of browns and oranges, and kept the design relatively simple (for me!)
LIN W

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inspiration from the DT. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another great challenge. Great DT makes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Autumn Colour inspiration from the design team. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh! What gorgeous projects from the DT. Those gold leaves really caught my eye. Thanks for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dt work ladiess very good inspiration!
    I like to enter with an recycle autumn tag.
    Have a nice crafty week!
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super DT Creations they are lovely, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is something very special in seeing a challenge that is themed with specific colour. This page of challenges, look so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.