We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 5 October 2015

#149 Circular Cards

Before we get down to today's post I am really sad to announce that Carole is leaving us, and today is her last challenge with us. She has been with us a long time, but her life has gotten so hectic lately that she has taken the decision to cut back a little on her design work. Thank you Carole for everything

So to our challenge, Kim is hosting today and would love to see your Circular Cards

Here is how the team interpreted Kim's theme

Kimx
I made this card for a Diamond Wedding Anniversary using my circular Grand Nesties, a variety of other dies and of course loads of diamonds.
I love circle cards and can't wait to see all of your fabulous creations.

Nessa

I used some designer paper,embossing and some punched flowers to make my circular Thank You card.

Josephine
I played with some new dies for this one - Presscut to cut the  basic circles, and Tonic for the Celtic patterns and finished with flowers cut using Sizzix and Crealies dies.

Pam
A little early for Christmas, but loved these new Lawn Fawn stamps and dies.
I thought that they would be perfect for this challenge.

Julie


Using Elements from Crafters Companion Sara's new Signature Collection Butterfly Lullaby.

I layered up various card/paper cut using dies and topped it with a decoupaged flower cut using a tattered Lace die.

The circle card is not exactly my style  but I like the result . For this project I used one of my new dies and new lace :)

I had a hard time with this one but that is what a challenge is all about - Not giving in. I threw my first one in the bin lol I didn't have a die big enough so I cut my circles by hand
after I found a suitable size I could use my Spellbinder dies with.

Jenn
I really enjoyed creating this one! I used my Cricut machine in combination with some Sizzix dies for circular shapes. I also used stamps and dies to create the flowers and butterfly embellies.

Maike
I had a lot of fun making this card! Usually I stick to a "normal" card size, but this way I could step out of my comfort zone a little. I have used dies and stamps from My Favorite Things, Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp.

Marlene
I really enjoyed making this card. I used an Embossalicious embossing Folder
Tonic Studio Circle Dies for the Card Base and the Image is called Emma and Snow
Scene from Karen's Doodles.

Carole
I have made a scalloped circle easel card using Kanban papers and toppers.

Bec
I have used an image by Meljens Designs for a super cute girly dragon card.

Jackie
My card was made using my tattered lace circle side stepper card, various circle dies, some flower dies and items from my stash.

Sue
This was quite a tricky one for me as I don't have any large circle dies, so I used my small ones and thought small - this card is only 4 inches in diameter.  I've used off cuts to make the panels.  As this is another Christmas card that will be posted, I've kept the embellishments to a minimum, but would add flowers and other things if I was not constrained by the postage service!

LIN W

2 comments:

  1. Great theme Kim!
    Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with this week-have fun everyone! :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that it was a shape card this time around! Super fun!! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.