We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 7 September 2015

#147 Floral Embellishments

Before we get down to today’s challenge. Thank you all for your entries for our Design Team Call. I will be contacting those of you who were successful later in the week.
 
Julie is hosting our challenge today and would love to see your creations with additional floral embellishments. She wants to see your handmade creations and diecut, and premade flowers. Please note, that although we are happy to see floral images these alone do not count for the challenge, you have to add dimensional flowers to qualify.

Here is the team's interpretation of the theme

Julie
Using Party Paws CD 

 Josephine
I'm trying out a newish (to me) technique here, colouring on black card using a mixture of coloured pencils.
I used tattered Lace dies to make a floral display on my card

For my card I used the Craftwork Cards 'Paradise' paper collection, some flower dies from Pinflair and a chipboard butterfly.
 
My flowers are Sheena Douglass' Anenomes, stamped onto pearlised paper and coloured with distress stains. A mixture of tiny beads and glitter for the centres. Please see my blog for details

For my Card I have used a Wild Rose Studio Stamp and embellished with
Roses from The Hobby House

Kimx
I have used one of the fabulous new flower stamp sets from Woodware for my card, along with some Dreamweaver dies and a Doobadoo Bubbles stencil.

Carole
I have made a tri-fold card from Fresh White Centura Pearl, and lots of paper flowers I had in my stash along with some more I die-cut.

Jackie
My project this time is a gift box - complete with stamped decorative flowers coloured with chameleon pens and added wink of stella glimmer.

Sue
My card this time is my first Christmas card of the year, and features one of my all time favourite images (sadly no longer available...) and some old Bo Bunny papers, and some Prima flowers.  I'm determined to use my huge stash this year, as I have more stuff than you can shake a stick at!  One down... another 30 or so to go!

LIN W

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful inpiration from the DT and super challenge Julie. Looking forward to playing here again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous DT creations! Each is blooming with creativity and sweetness. Thank you for the inspiration and beautiful challenge. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT Creations they are stunning, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.