We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 20 April 2015

#137 Dots

Sally is hosting for this challenge and she would like you to go DOTTY, so something that has obvious dots on.

Some inspiration from the team

Sally
I have used a cutting file to cut the birdhouse and decorated it with dotty papers around the base, some buttons, paper flowers and a needle felted bird.

Vania


I've made a card using the Crafter's Companion Paintbox Poppets CDRom, adding the sentiment to the ribbon and then cutting another copy to layer on top. I used two flowers and an extra centre to layer the flower.

Bec
I just love this cute little hippo from Magnolia, her name is Gloria!  I have coloured her with Copics and used some dotty papers from My Minds Eye - Cut & Paste

Mary
I have grown to love Tatty Twinkles and I have used one of the later stamps here. I coloured here to match some paper that I had in my stash.

Marlene
I have used a Funky Kits Stamp called Purrfect Day, I have had this ages
it is the first time I have used it.

Julie
I have used Hunkydory Birds Of Britain Collection

Pamellia
I used two different techniques to create the dotted patterns on my spring card. I also used some ribbon with dots and some butterflies with dots!

Kimx
I have used a couple of dotty stencils from Clarity and a stamp from Woodware to create my 'Dotty' birthday card.

Lin
I created my dotty background by stencilling with three different shades of DIs over some Imagination Crafts paper. I also added dots to my 'Hepburn Dress'. See my blog for more details.

Carole
I went totally 'dotty' for my card, using an image and papers from Crafter's Companion's Rachelle Anne Miller CDs, along with my A4 Dottie embossing folder!! Even the ribbon is dotty!! Cxx

Jackie
I spend so much on crafty goodies that I feel better when I can use things I already have to make something nice.  My card was made using scrap card from my bits box, and some embossing folders.  I also used a couple of stamps and some ribbon I found in my stash.

Sue
I love a black and white colour scheme, with a pop of bright red!  The advantage of this theme is that you can use up odds and ends of your papers (a lot of mine seem to have dots on the reverse of the papers!)

LIN W

10 comments:

  1. So we're all going dotty this time - great - love dots and I'm as dotty as a fruit cake anyway. Fab creations by team - love the bird house and the Hepburn dress too - so effective, but no offence to rest of team as all stunning creations. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creations by the team. Very fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a fun challenge and wonderful DT inspirations Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 61 entries, wow ....... a popular choice, I suppose we all love 'dots' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the fun challenge and the fabulous DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful inspiration by your design team!

    Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous challenge and I LOVE Sally's bird house the Felted bird is awesome too!
    GREAT makes and inspiration from the whole team!
    hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dots are one of my favorites! Thanks for the fun challenge and the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous inspiration from the DT. Thank you for the great challenge...I love my dots. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.