We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 6 April 2015

#136 Wings

Mary is hosting today and wants to see something with Wings.. birds, planes, fairies, insects or even a steampunk clock, as long as it includes Wings

This is how the team interpreted Mary's theme

Mary

I have used a Tatty Twinkles stamp called Moonbeam and coloured it using a mixture of Spectrum Noir pens and Promarkers.

Vania

An Easter card from me - using an stamp by Crafty Individuals which incorporates three sets of wings! I 'inked' the stamp with watercolour markers and added some further colour with Promarkers. I completed the card with hand-made flowers and some lace that I crocheted.

Carole
I have used 'Tilly Fairy' digi stamp from Saturated Canary - coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens.

Julie

I have used Hunkydory card collection
Birds of Britain.
Butterflies for my wings themed card.  I have used Kaisercraft Chanteuse Collection and lots of fussy cutting!

Pamellia



I have used an old Stampendous Butterfly stamp set, some masking and Distress inks for my winged project.

I have used an old Owl stamp set from Personal Impressions to make a Criss Cross card.

Lin
I made a tag with distress inks, texture paste and a couple of stamps from Crafty Individuals and Paper Artsy. Please see my blog for details

Jackie
I used a digistamp I found on my pc (sorry, origin unknown!) which I coloured with promarkers and spectrum noir pencils and scrap card from my stash for embellishments.
 
LIN W

3 comments:

  1. Love the DT Creations, Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely variety of DT projects - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Fabulous creations from the design team. Thank you for a great challenge.

    Chrissy
    Simply Papercraft Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.