We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 26 January 2015

#130 Something Old, Something New Winner and Top 5


Thank you for all your gorgeous entries into our last challenge, I am sure that Leslie found it difficult to narrow you all down, but here is her Winner and Top 5:-

99 Playing With Paper



and her top 5 are:
   

14 Helen (Crafty Mamma Mia)
 
 
59 Kuni 


68 Ann Chuang 


97 Diane H


117 Sandra 

 Congratulations to you all, please feel free to display our Winner's or Top 5 badge on your blogs.
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Wow...thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top 5..I am so honored...thank you very much and congrats to the other winners as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my notebook as one of your Top 5!!!
    Congratulations to all the other winners :)
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soooooo much for choosing my card as a Top 5 ... I'll wear the Top 5 Badge on my blog with pride!!!!! Congratulations to all the other winners.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top 5 and congrats to the other winners.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.