We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 10 November 2014

#127 A Touch of Charm

Sorry for the delay, it’s just been one of those days!
 
Josephine is hosting today and her theme is 'A Touch of Charm'. She would like to see a charm added to your project.

Here is some inspiration from our DT

Julie W
 
I have used a Hunkydory kit for this card

Josephine

I used an image from The Creative Mind of Sylvie called Heart Blossom, combining it with a digi paper, hand-made flowers and a heart charm to make this card for a friend's parents. 

Vania
 

Leslie
I used the Artistic Outpost stamp set called Bluebird. I stamped the large image on the front on Commotion's "Almost Leather" after hitting it with the heat tool. I used round and square brass eyelets, crocheted cotton lace and a flower charm in the center of my big bow.

Jackie

I'm in the middle of panic making Christmas Cards at the moment, and they are perfect for using these cute charms I had in my stash!  My card also uses some backing papers and images from the Christmas House of Zandra CD which I decoupaged.

Pamellia
I had a snowflake charm all picked out for this card, then at the last minute I didn't like how it looked. So I decided to make a charm from scratch using some silver embossing powder, silver paint, UTEE, a Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp, some Ranger Archival ink and a Tim Holtz tag die.

Suze
I used a mannequin stamp from Kaisercraft, some sparkly DP, the flower is cut from cream felt using the Tim Holtz pinecone die and the charm is from my stash.

For my card I have used a piece of background made with my Gelli Plate and a fabulous leaf background stamp from Stampendous. I also added a couple of fussy cut leaves, sentiment and a lovely leaf charm.

Lin

My charm is in the centre of my sunflower. Tim Holtz Layered Bee is the focal point, and Heartfelt Creations Sunflower paper for the background.
 
Carole
My card is a Good Luck card, inspired by the clover charms I found in my stash. (OK - I know they're not 4-leaved but you get the idea!).
 
Any entry that does not meet the challenge requirement or that does not follow our simple rules will be deleted. If you are having issues with any other linking matter please mail me at the address in the side bar
 
LIN W
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the challenge and the great inspiration. I had an error dunno why tho because i used youre challenge name twice in my blogpost.

    Greetz,
    Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fun, ,love all the projects, thanks for the fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.