We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 29 September 2014

#124 Triple ‘B’ – See post for details

Pamellia is hosting today and has chosen the Triple 'B' for her challenge. You need to pick at least 3 of the 5 options below and use them on your project. Not 3 butterflies for example, but butterflies, birthday and buttons would be 3 and so on. So please to make it clear you have to use at least 3 from the list, not 3 of just one on the list.



We have a lovely prize of a sheet of Aspects of Design Flitters and Flutters Stamps

AOD
If you fancy a nice mixed media/altered art challenge please come and join our Sister site The Mirror Crack'd where we have an Anything Goes mixed media challenge until 3rd October.

Now over to our DT for some fabulous inspiration
 
For my three 'B's, I chose Blue, Butterflies and Birthday. I used Spellbinders Foliage dies to make some flowers and Tim Holtz Tag die to showcase my sentiment.

Leslie
My three Bs are blue, banner and buttons.
I created this background by stamping on photo paper with ink on a small acrylic block. Floral images and sentiments are by Gina K Designs.

Josephine

My B's are blue, banner, butterflies and birthday! I've used dies by Spellbinders and Marianne, paper from Papermania and some liquid pearl.

Lin

My three 'Bs' are Blue, Birthday and Butterflies. Sarah Kay image coloured with copics and on an embossed and coloured background.

Suze

I went for blue, birthday and banners.  I used fabric scraps for the banners which I machine stitched on, blue cardstock and ink, oval dies and Stampin Up sentiment and framelit.

Sally

I chose Butterflies, Banners and Birthday. I used Hobby Art stamps for the butterflies and coloured them with Copic's and a touch of glitter and Glossy Accents.

Kimx
I chose Butterflies, Blue and Birthday for my card.
I used a background made with my Gelli Plate, a Stampendous Butterfly stamp along with a Hobby Art Birthday greeting.

Carole

My three are: Birthday, Blue, Buttons. This is an 8th birthday card for my friend's son, Connor, made with Crafter's Companion Angelica and Friends CD ROM.

Any entry that does not meet the challenge requirement or that does not follow our simple rules will be deleted.

LIN W



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards from the team and sounds like a great prize too.
    Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Challenge theme, I hope I have some time to enter, the Dt projects are so inspiring Lin, I am thrilled with what I see here.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge and lovely DT cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh fab samples again ladies and an awesome challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.