We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 11 June 2012

Challenge 69 Distress It, Winners and Top 5

Good morning, it’s Winners' time again.

Feebsy would like to thank everyone who played along with her 'Balloon' challenge and has now chosen her Winners and Top 5. 
 
For the prize from:-
 

 

and for the prize from

 
 
and Feebsy'sTop 5 in numerical order are

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Congratulations to you all. Please feel free to display our logos on your blogs and if the winners could contact me at CCMChallenges@gmail.com with the prize they have won in the subject line, I can sort out your prizes.

I am afraid I don't get time to chase up winners, but if you have mailed and have heard nothing after a week please drop me a reminder as occasionally things end up in my spam filter, and currently I have a lot going on so may not have had time to check, for which I apologise in advance.
 
Don’t forget to come back at 12 noon for our next challenge.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. HI thank you so much for choosing me, I am gob smacked. great challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for picking my card as one of your Top 5 :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners and thank you for chosing my card for your top 5! What a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners and thank you so much for pickoing my card in the Top 5 - I really appreciate it.
    Have a fab day.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.